In this episode, I chat with Remy Del Mar from Epson. Remy is the Senio Product Manager for K-12 Projectors at Epson America but sets the record straight when it comes to what Epson is offering the EDU space. She goes into the technology they’re behind including AR headsets, wireless doc cams, and more! To learn more, listen to this episode. To connect with Epson, use the links below. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Remy Del Mar
Remi Del Mar is the senior product manager for K-12 projectors at Epson America, Inc. Remi spearheads Epson’s vision of merging virtual and physical environments through projection and augmented reality technology sectors and works to define new applications. She continues to educate end-users on the endless capabilities of creating immersive experiences and promoting the ability to break perceptions of what is and into what can be.