In this episode, I chat with Mike Judd from Flocabulary. He’s the Senior Curriculum Manager at Nearpod and an actual Hip Hop MC! He takes us through the journey of how a Flocabulary song goes from idea to published song. There are a lot of moving parts to this to ensure that the finished product is worthy of being a part of the Flocabulary library and ultimately, a teacher’s playlist for students. To learn more, listen to this episode. To connect with Flocabulary and Nearpod, use the links below. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Mike Judd
Mike Judd is the Senior Curriculum Manager at Nearpod. He’s been with the Nearpod team since 2018.