In this episode, I chat with Ted Mo Chen from ClassIn. ClassIn is an all in one platform for teachers, students, and parents. It focuses on being a central hub for all things teachers do and need as well as IT solutions for the classroom. They focus on hybrid learning and making it as seamless as possible. To learn more, listen to this episode. To connect with ClassIn, use the links below. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Ted Mo Chen
Ted Mo Chen is a serial EdTech entrepreneur now heading strategy and investment initiatives at ClassIn, the world’s most powerful hybrid classroom solutions provider. As of 2023, the company serves 50 million students and educators in 160+ countries, infusing their day-to-day blended instruction with unparalleled interactivity. Ted’s career is rooted in the belief that edtech is a transformative power and equalizing force in our society.