In this episode, I am joined by Al Thomas to discuss the burning question, “What’s in your tech bag?”. A couple of weeks ago, I created a Flipgrid topic and asked for people to show us what’s in their tech bag. Al and I go through those responses and give our thoughts before we go through ours. If you’d like to see the videos as well as Al and I going through our tech bags, this podcast was recorded with video as well and is available on YouTube. So tune in and check out if our tech bags have anything in common with yours. Buen provecho!
Al Thomas is an educational leader with a passion for creativity and the opportunities it can provide for students. He has more than eighteen years in the field of education as a teacher, principal, district-level director, and consultant.
His passion is to develop and curate unique and innovative solutions that improve learning for all and to inspire educators by sharing inspirational stories through various forms of visual storytelling.
He believes that if we are to prepare students for future success, we must equip them with creative problem-solving skills that harness their talents and abilities. Currently, he consults with schools on building systems and staff capacity to transform teaching and leadership by using creativity, technology integration, and design thinking.
Connect With Al
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education