In this episode, I chat with David Polgar from Grade Transferer. Let’s make this easy for everyone. If you input grades into one system and then have to transfer them to another program, such as your Student Information System, then this episode is a MUST for you to listen to. David tells us how the idea for Grade Transferer came to be, how it works, and how teachers can get started using it right away. So download this episode and give it a listen during your commute, workout, or as you’re grading to hear how to make your life a bit easier with Grade Transferer. Buen provecho!
About Grade Transferer
Teachers have to spend way too much time on things that aren’t actually teaching. The quality of lessons suffer as a result, because time is wasted on clerical work like data re-entry rather than crafting engaging lessons and activities. David & Kinga (both teachers, from families of teachers) came up with GradeTransferer to combat the major time-sucking challenge of getting grades from Google Classroom into your gradebook without you having to retype and sort them all. GradeTransferer can save you hours per week and is now used by hundreds of districts and tens of thousands of teachers. It’s a small app that can make a big difference in a teacher’s life!
Grade Transferer On Social Media
Ep. 177 | Lightspeed: The Impact of Classroom Acoustics with Ray Young – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 177 | Lightspeed: The Impact of Classroom Acoustics with Ray Young
- Ep. 176 | 5 Tips To Keep Admin Out Of Your Room And Protein Shakes
- Ep. 175 | Shifting Ed: All Things Lumio and EdShift With Katie Novak and Kris Astle
- Ep. 174 | 2023-2024 BOY Keynote: Setting the Stage for a Successful School Year
- 173 | Unleashing STEM Creativity: Magicbits – The Key To Innovation w/ Ranjan de Costa And Migara Amithodhana