👉🏼 This episode is sponsored by BlazerWorks. To learn more about how BlazerWorks can help your organization fill in the Special Education personnel gaps, visit https://blazerworks.com/
In this episode, I sit down with John Veneracion from BlazerWorks, a passionate advocate for inclusive education. Join us as we explore Blazerworks’ mission, their work in bridging personnel gaps in Special Education nationwide, and the professional development they offer to empower both special education staff and schools. But that’s not all! Because this is The EdTech Bites Podcast, we indulged in mouthwatering In-N-Out burgers during our conversation. Discover the critical role of Special Education in fostering inclusivity. Uncover BlazerWorks’ visionary outlook for the future, and gain insights into the heart of their work.
Join us in this engaging conversation as we celebrate the work of BlazerWorks and the flavors of In-N-Out. Together, we’re making education more accessible and inclusive. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About John Veneracion
John Veneracion is a member of BlazerWorks’ Special Education Clinical Advisory Team. The team works hand-in-hand with school districts to fully integrate clinical expertise into learning environments—enriching therapists and teachers, streamlining school staffing programs and elevating the educational experience. Previously, John was a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant at Ventura Unified School District in California.
Connect With BlazerWorks
- BlazerWorks Website: https://blazerworks.com/
- BlazerWorks On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blazerworks/
- John On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-erwin-veneracion-19326a200/