In this episode, I chat with Mandy Froehlich while at FETC in New Orleans, Louisiana. Mandy is an expert when it comes to talking wellness, especially with educators. We are not immune to stressors, fatigue, anxiety, and depression but can be uneducated when it comes to identifying triggers and our coping mechanisms. She breaks down her path to wellness and how we never really arrive. We’re constantly struggling and juggling and she’s managed a variety of ways to keep the fire burning from within. It’s a great conversation and the energy she brings from chatting in person makes this convo hit harder. Buen Provecho!
About Mandy Froehlich
Mandy Froehlich passionately encourages educators to create innovative change in their classrooms. An experienced Director of Innovation and Technology, technology integrator, and teacher, she has experience at many levels of the organizational structure. Her interest lies in reinvigorating and re-engaging teachers back into their profession, as well as what’s needed to support teachers in their pursuit of innovative and divergent thinking and teaching. She consults internationally with school districts and post-secondary institutions in the effective use of technology to support great teaching, mental health support for educators, and how to create organizational change.
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Connect With Mandy Froehlich
Ep. 177 | Lightspeed: The Impact of Classroom Acoustics with Ray Young – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 177 | Lightspeed: The Impact of Classroom Acoustics with Ray Young
- Ep. 176 | 5 Tips To Keep Admin Out Of Your Room And Protein Shakes
- Ep. 175 | Shifting Ed: All Things Lumio and EdShift With Katie Novak and Kris Astle
- Ep. 174 | 2023-2024 BOY Keynote: Setting the Stage for a Successful School Year
- 173 | Unleashing STEM Creativity: Magicbits – The Key To Innovation w/ Ranjan de Costa And Migara Amithodhana