In this episode, I chat with Matt Miller while at FETC in New Orleans, Louisiana. This conversation covers AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the classroom, specifically ChatGPT. He debunks some myths we have about how this will “replace teachers”. He also shares some ways he personally uses it as a “rough draft” for his tasks at hand. Give this episode a listen and see how you can use AI to work for you, not against you. Buen Provecho!
About Matt Miller
Matt Miller is a blogger, author, speaker and educator with more than 10 years of classroom experience. He’s the author of five books: Ditch That Textbook, Ditch That Homework, Don’t Ditch That Tech, Tech Like a PIRATE, and Do More with Google Classroom. Matt is a Google Certified Innovator, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator and two-time Bammy! Awards nominee. His Ditch That Textbook blog encourages tens of thousands of educators in more than 100 countries to use technology and creative ideas in teaching.
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Connect With Matt Miller
- Matt Miller’s Website: http://DitchThatTextbook.com
- Matt Miller on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jmattmiller
- Matt Miller on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ditchthattextbook