In this episode, I’m joined by my good friend Ryan Palmer from HTeaIO to discuss the new devices coming to a district near you because of the ESSER (Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief) funds. If you’re not familiar who Ryan Palmer is or what HTeaO is, tune in. We discuss a bit about the program and the stipulations that are tied to what is purchased with these funds. We’ve also got ideas for how you can implement newly purchased devices into your classroom. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg