In this episode, I’m joined by my good friend Ryan Palmer from HTeaIO to discuss the new devices coming to a district near you because of the ESSER (Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief) funds. If you’re not familiar who Ryan Palmer is or what HTeaO is, tune in. We discuss a bit about the program and the stipulations that are tied to what is purchased with these funds. We’ve also got ideas for how you can implement newly purchased devices into your classroom. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts