In this episode, I’m joined by both Marlena Hebern and Jon Corippo, co-authors of the EduProtocols books to discuss… EduProtocols! We discuss the birth of EduProtocols as well as whats in the future in the EduProtocols world. The three of us enjoy a good meal so we decided to enjoy some steak together. We each prepared ours a bit differently but all had the same outcome, delicious! Just like EduProtocols! Buen provecho!
Hey, everyone. I’ve got a sweet giveaway for you listeners. We’re going to be giving away a copy of the Eduprotocols Field Guide 1 and 2, that’s right. Both EduProtocols books. To be entered in this giveaway, all you have to do is let us know what you enjoyed about this episode on Twitter using #edtechbites and tag Jon, Marlena, and Myself. It could be a quote from Jon, Marlena, or myself. It could be an idea, anything is appreciated. Just make sure you share this takeaway on Twitter using the #edtechbites and tag Jon Corippo, Marlena Hebern, and me Gabriel Carrillo. The winner will be announced Monday, October 25th via email and social media. So make sure that you’re subscribed to the Edtech Bites website at edtechbites.com and wait for the email popup when you’re there. Good luck!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Marlena Hebern
Marlena is an educator of 30 years with 18 teaching in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. She is the co-creator and co-founder of EduProtocols. She left her position as a county level edtech coach last year to focus full time on consulting for EduProtocols.
Connect With Marlena
Jon is the co-author of the Eduprotocols Field Guides, a former Assistant Superintendent, Tech Director, HS Principal and classroom educator. Jon’s report cards almost always said: Jon doesn’t apply himself – and it turns out that he just didn’t like the “tell and practice” type of classroom as a student.
Connect With Jon
- Jon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jcorippo
- Jon on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joncorippo
- Jon on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jon.corippo
- EduProtocols Website: https://www.eduprotocols.com/
Empowered Edventure on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/485797602276244
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts