In this episode, I reflect on the one year anniversary of the global COVID 19 pandemic. I take a look at how our lives as educators and how our students’ lives have been changed. There is no guest on this episode nor is there edtech tools, tips, or how-to’s. There is however, steak! I’m a big fan of steak but we don’t buy it too often. We reserve this for special occasions and this occasion is special… in a different way. It’s not a celebration, rather a moment of reflection on how this past year has redefined education, us educators, and our personal lives as well. So strap on the ol’ feedbag and let’s get into this. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education