In this episode, I connect with Andrea Aguirre to chat about the equity and access issues going on with the minority communities. While discussing, Andrea walks us through how to make authentic Mexican Enchiladas, not the Tex-Mex stuff. It’s a great conversation and one that needs to be had amongst those beyond our pay grade. So try not to salivate or get hungry during this episode. Don’t forget to leave a review and thank you for listening. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website
- EdTech Bites Twitter
- EdTech Bites Instagram
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel
Andrea is a middle school teacher in SAISD. A Ready to Lead Fellow with Teach +Plus Texas leading an equity group. La Gente Apoya is an equity group that supports Latinos with neurosdiversity to disrupt the school to prison pipeline.
Connect With Andrea
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education