In this episode, I connect with Carl Hooker to chat about the sustainability of remote learning. While discussing, Carls also takes us through how to make his famous pizza dough. He talks us through this as well as shows us on his “pizza cam”. I made mine prior to us connecting so I had to play the waiting game with Carl. It was all worth it and we have a great conversation. If you’d like to see video of Carl making his pizza dough, make sure you check out the YouTube video as well. Don’t forget to leave a review and thank you for listening. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website
- EdTech Bites Twitter
- EdTech Bites Instagram
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel
Carl Hooker has been in education for 22+ years. He’s been a teacher, coach, and administrator and is currently a national faculty member for Future Ready Schools. Carl also hosts 2 podcasts, has written 6 books on mobile learning, and has a course on Remote Learning. He’s been a keynote speaker at state and national events and in his most important role, is a father to three girls.
Connect With Carl
- Carl’s Website
- Hooked On Innovation
- Carl On Twitter
- Carl On Instagram
- Carls On YouTube
- Carl’s Facebook Profile
- Carl’s Facebook Page
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts