In this episode, I chat with Pawan Uberoy regarding his product, Whiteboard.Chat. He covers the many features this edtech product brings to the table and how it can really increase student engagement. Being that Paway is from India, he challenged me to make one of his favorite dished, Chicken Tikka Masala. And that’s exactly what we did. We made this delicious meal and broke bread virtually while chatting the ins and out of student engagement with Whiteboard.Chat. If you’d like to see what Pawan and I discuss, make sure you check out the YouTube video as well. And if you’re interested in my recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala, make sure you are subscribed to the EdTech Bites YouTube Channel as I will be dropping a recipe video for this dish soon. Don’t forget to leave a review and thank you for listening. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
Pawan and whiteboard.chat are new in the education world. Pawan and his company built whiteboard.chat when COVID hit using pieces of the product their startup was making to help their own kids and teachers. Since then teachers from around the world have been helping design the free platform to help educators and scholars.
Connect With Whiteboard.Chat
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education