In this episode, I chat with my colleague and good friend, Chad Belford. This is the first time in almost two years that I have sat down with a guest in person to break bread and chat on the show. We wrap up 2021 on a personal and professional level and announce our TOTY (Tool Of The Year) for 2021, as well as an honorable mention. It’s a great episode with even better in-person energy and vibes. This episode started at First Watch over some good eats and had to be moved to his dining room because of noise issues. Regardless, this conversation happened because two great people broke bread together. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Connect With Chad Belford
- Chad Belford Twitter: https://twitter.com/chadbelfordITS
- Chad Belford Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chadbelfordits/
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education