*We want to take this moment to thank our sponsor – Wakelet. Wakelet has been changing the game when it comes to student portfolios. The platform is helping students across the US showcase tangible evidence of their success in creative and personalized ways. Wakelet portfolios boost college readiness, and help students share their skills and achievements in ways that go beyond just test scores.
For teachers, Wakelet is a powerful tool for sharing learning resources, creating lesson plans, and boosting collaboration in your classes.
Help your learners redefine student success, and outshine their test scores with Wakelet Portfolios. Head to wakelet.com/portfolios to learn more, and sign up for a free account today.
In this episode, I chat the evolution of Artificial Intelligence in the classroom with Rachelle Dené Poth. We dig into how far it’s come in less than a year and I ask her to give me her top 3 AI tools for the classroom. There are several tools out there but she had to pare it down to her top 3. If you’re not sure what her top pics are, check out this episode and share it with a friend. Make sure you give Rachelle a follow and check out her top 3 tools. This conversation was recorded at the TCCA conference in Aldine, Texas. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Rachelle Dené Poth
Rachelle Dené Poth is an edtech consultant, presenter, attorney, author, and teacher of Spanish and STEAM: Emerging Technology. Rachelle has a Juris Doctor degree from Duquesne University School of Law, a Master’s in Instructional Technology, and is currently pursuing a second doctorate, focused on Educational Technology. Rachelle is an ISTE Certified Educator and recipient of the ISTE Making IT Happen Award and several presidential gold and silver awards for volunteer service. She presents regularly at state, national, and international conferences and provides professional development and coaching for educators on a variety of topics including assessments, and emerging technologies such as AI, AR and VR, and STEM.
Connect With Rachelle
- Rachelle On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rdene915
- Rachelle On Instagram: https://instagram.com/Rdene915
- Rachelle On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rachelle.berquistpoth
- Rachelle On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelledenepoth/
- THRIVEinEDU On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/THRIVEinEDU