In this episode, I chat with Todd Brekhus from Renaissance at ISTE Live 23 in Philadelphia! Renaissance has acquired many EdTech companies that you probably currently use in the classroom. He discusses his journey to Renaissance and how it has come full circle to help thread the needle for our teachers and students. To hear more, check out the episode. To learn more, connect with Renaissance using the links below. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Todd Brekhus
Todd is an education technology innovator with nearly 30 years of experience. Most recently, he helped create myON, a personalized literacy platform that is part of Renaissance’s literacy portfolio. Previously, Todd served as Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for PLATO Learning, President and COO of Learning Elements, and Education Program Director for MCI WorldCom. Todd also spent eight years as a technology leader in schools. In 2014, he was awarded the prestigious Lamp Lighter Visionary Award by the Association of American Publishers and was named the 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient by SIIA Company CODiE Awards.