In this episode, I chat with John Sowash while at FETC in New Orleans, Louisiana. We discussed his transition to a Chromebook only user. We also discuss the work he does with school districts and the biggest mistake school districts make when deploying Chromebooks to students. What do you think that mistake is? Listen to this great conversation to find out! Buen Provecho!
About John Sowash
John Sowash is an experienced classroom teacher, former school administrator, author of The Chromebook Classroom, and founder of the Google Certification Academy. John inspires educators to use technology, connect with and challenge students. Schools around the world have invited John to come and share with them. You can connect with John via his blog (Chrmbook.com/blog) or Twitter (@jrsowash).
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Connect With John Sowash
- John’s Website: http://chrmbook.com
- John on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jrsowash
- John on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jrsowash
- John on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chromebookclassroom
- John on YouTube: http://YouTube.com/jrsowash