In this episode, I chat with local San Antonio curriculum coach, Roxanne Moran to close out 2022. Well… I actually ask her 5 EdTech and 5 Foodie questions. Each question Roxanne gets correct throws a Dunkin’ gift card into a pot to giveaway on Twitter. In order to be entered into the drawing of these gift cards, all you have to do is reply to the Tweet linked below. Who doesn’t want to start off 2023 with a Dunkin’ gift card? We recorded this trivia episode at Arctic Ape Wild Desserts in San Antonio. This place has hundreds of frozen yogurt combinations to choose from so if you’re in the San Antonio area, check them out! Do you think you can answer these questions correctly? Give it a shot and let me know how you did. Happy New Year and Buen Provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Roxanne Moran
Roxanne is a curriculum coach in San Antonio, Texas. She enjoys working with teacher to help improve their craft. In addition to working with teachers, she also enjoys exploring new places to eat from all over.
Connect With Roxanne Moran
- Roxanne On Twitter: https://twitter.com/RoxanneIRL
- Roxanne On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/roxanne.gm57
Arctic Ape Wild Desserts
- Arctic Ape Wild Desserts Website: https://www.arcticapeyogurt.com/
- Arctic Ape Wild Desserts On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArcticApe
- Arctic Ape Wild Desserts On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arctic_ape/
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education