In this episode, I ask the question “Are Honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Credit classes worth it?” This episode stems from years of conversations with friends, family, colleagues, and the observations I’ve made in the school system. Some might view this as a “coffee fueled rant” but it’s one that needs to be had and heard. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
This episode is sponsored by Smore. Everyone struggles to keep families informed. That’s why Smore offers a one-stop-shop solution for school communications. Their easy-to-use online newsletter tool lets educators create interactive updates that parents actually read. Kickstart communication with templates made for schools. Use features like automatic translation to reach more families. Smore is built with education in mind, which is why it’s trusted by educators in nearly every school district in the United States. Help busy parents stay connected to what’s going on. And don’t rely on a paper flyer to survive the trip home.
To learn more, visit www.smore.com/podcast?utm_source=edtechbites for an exclusive offer.
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education