In this episode, I ask the question “Are Honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Credit classes worth it?” This episode stems from years of conversations with friends, family, colleagues, and the observations I’ve made in the school system. Some might view this as a “coffee fueled rant” but it’s one that needs to be had and heard. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
This episode is sponsored by Smore. Everyone struggles to keep families informed. That’s why Smore offers a one-stop-shop solution for school communications. Their easy-to-use online newsletter tool lets educators create interactive updates that parents actually read. Kickstart communication with templates made for schools. Use features like automatic translation to reach more families. Smore is built with education in mind, which is why it’s trusted by educators in nearly every school district in the United States. Help busy parents stay connected to what’s going on. And don’t rely on a paper flyer to survive the trip home.
To learn more, visit www.smore.com/podcast?utm_source=edtechbites for an exclusive offer.
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
7 Secrets to Bouncing Back Strong After Spring Break (And Ice Cream) – EdTech Bites Podcast
- 7 Secrets to Bouncing Back Strong After Spring Break (And Ice Cream)
- What's New In Computer Science With Shaina Glass
- AI in Education: How ChatGPT Can Help Teachers Save Time With Dr. Monica Burns
- Paperless Is Not A Pedagogy With Alice Keeler
- Destination PD: Redefining Professional Development for Teachers With Melissa Adams and Jennifer Crook