In this episode, I give you my top 5 reasons why you need to be creating newsletters. Whether you are a district office director, principal, or teacher, you need to be creating newsletters for your department, teaching staff, or parents. Check out the episode and get inspired to start creating your newsletters today!
This episode is sponsored by Smore. Everyone struggles to keep families informed. That’s why Smore offers a one-stop-shop solution for school communications. Their easy-to-use online newsletter tool lets educators create interactive updates that parents actually read. Kickstart communication with templates made for schools. Use features like automatic translation to reach more families. Smore is built with education in mind, which is why it’s trusted by educators in nearly every school district in the United States. Help busy parents stay connected to what’s going on. And don’t rely on a paper flyer to survive the trip home.
To learn more, visit www.smore.com/podcast?utm_source=edtechbites for an exclusive offer.
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts