In this episode, I go over three different strategies you can use with your students to prepare for state testing. Best of all, none of these three require making copies. This is especially important since there is a worldwide paper shortage. As far as the food is concerned for this episode, I chow down on a pulled pork sandwich with some homemade coleslaw. There’s a giveaway in this episode for a $10 Starbucks gift card so make sure you give it a listen. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg