In this episode, I ask the question “are students allowed to use wireless earbuds in your classroom?” I look at this from different angles and explain the perception that this might give. We’ve all got a pair of Airpods, Beats By Dre, Skullcandy, Bose, or some other brand’s wireless earbuds. We see them in the hallways, gym, grocery stores, but are they acceptable in the classroom setting? What are your thoughts in this matter? All while discussing this topic, I’m chowing down on half of a country omelet and half of a French omelet. Why? Because I can! If you’d like to see my recipe for these omelettes, check out the video below. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg