In this episode, I’m joined by Adam Moler to discuss EduProtocols while sipping on some great beverages! I went down the EduProtocols rabbit hole recently and really wanted to record an episode with relevant ideas and clarity on the subject so I reached out to Adam. But there’s another reason I reached out to him. He’s the king of Dad Jokes! So make sure you listen to the end because Adam and I go back and forth with the Dad Jokes. !Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Adam Moler
Adam Moler is a 7th year Social Studies teacher at New Richmond Middle School. He teaches 8th grade American History and does some instructional coaching. Adam has a passion for intentional use of technology as well as student engagement.
Connect With Adam Moler
- Adam on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moler3031
- Adam on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moler.adam
- Adam’s Website: https://molersmusings.wordpress.com
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts