In this episode, I’m joined by Adam Moler to discuss EduProtocols while sipping on some great beverages! I went down the EduProtocols rabbit hole recently and really wanted to record an episode with relevant ideas and clarity on the subject so I reached out to Adam. But there’s another reason I reached out to him. He’s the king of Dad Jokes! So make sure you listen to the end because Adam and I go back and forth with the Dad Jokes. !Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Adam Moler
Adam Moler is a 7th year Social Studies teacher at New Richmond Middle School. He teaches 8th grade American History and does some instructional coaching. Adam has a passion for intentional use of technology as well as student engagement.
Connect With Adam Moler
- Adam on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moler3031
- Adam on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moler.adam
- Adam’s Website: https://molersmusings.wordpress.com
Unpacking The "F" Word In Education! – EdTech Bites Podcast
In this episode, I unpack the infamous “F” word in education…FUN! Why is it that we can’t have fun? Do our teachers and students think that school is fun? Do YOU think school is fun? Why or why not? Check out this episode and let me know what you think. No food, just food for thought. Buen provecho! Connect With Gabriel Carrillo EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg