In this episode, I deliver my Beginning of the Year Keynote for the 2021-2022 school year. This episode is meant for you to reflect on the past school year and answer some questions that I pose to you. Oh, also, I do this while eating a donut… I mean power ring. So if you’re a teacher, principal, administrator, instructional coach, paraprofessional, librarian, cafeteria staff member, custodian, or bus driver, give this episode a listen. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts