In this episode, I chat with previous Roxi Thompson to look at how coaching was redefined during the pandemic. We reflect on our jobs as educational coaches a year later and examine what we learned and how we will move forward with these new skills. We connected during our lunch times so what better food to share virtually during lunch than a good sandwich! It’s a great episode that any instructional or edtech coach can learn from and more importantly, use as a means as a reflection. So grab yourself a sandwich and give this episode a listen. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website: https://edtechbites.com
- EdTech Bites Twitter: https://twitter.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Instagram: https://instagram.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/edtechbites
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCZcyW4BkCFQ5P2BLK61xg
About Roxi Thompson
Roxi Thompson has ten years of experience in education, which includes eight years as a Social Studies teacher at the elementary and middle school levels. She spent the last two years serving as an Education Technology Specialist for the Washington Elementary School District in Glendale, Arizona. Next year, she will be taking on a new role as the district’s first Instructional Technology Coach with a focus on working 1:1 with teachers to drive impactful technology use in schools across the district. Part of this new role will include supporting teachers in the district’s first “Distance Learning Program” for families who choose a 100% online learning environment for their students. Roxi is passionate about empowering teachers to utilize technology to create powerful learning experiences for students.
Connect With Roxi Thompson
- Roxi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/roxi_thompson
- Roxi on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roxi_thompson/
- Roxi on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/roxithompsonedu
- Roxi’s Blog: https://roxithompsonedu.blogspot.com/