In this episode, I fly solo and without food. Ouch! The reason for that is to focus on what’s coming up in the world of education. State testing. I give 5 tips for teachers, parents, and students in order to prepare for state testing. For some of us, state testing is literally this week. For others, they still have some time to go but either way, we all could use some tips to prepare. So enjoy this episode and make sure you share it with a colleague. Buen provecho!
Oh, I forgot to mention that The EdTech Bites Podcast made the “Best Podcasts for HeadTeachers and Schools in 2021” list put together by Learning Ladders. Click below to check out the entire list:
And don’t forget to check out my appearance on the 21 For 21 Podcast put together by Damian Matheson of Spaces EDU. Check out the link below to listen to the episode and for your opportunity to be entered into a contest for prizes in the month of May.
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website
- EdTech Bites Twitter
- EdTech Bites Instagram
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel
Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan! – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 188 | Shapegrams With Tony Vincent: By The End, You Will Have Groan!
- Ep. 187 | Tips For Our Emergent Bilinguals, ESL, and Students With Dyslexia w/ Nicole Lipps
- Ep. 186 | When Best Friends Part Ways In EDU: Catching Up With Jenallee
- Ep. 185 | You Had Me At Fried!: friED Tech And Food Trivia With Courtney Watson and Amy Storer
- Ep. 184 | The AI Evolution In Education: Rachelle Dené Poth's Top 3 Picks for AI in Education