In this episode, I connect with Thomas Murray to chat about authentic edtech integration. We discuss the myths and debunk what some might consider “edtech integration”. It’s a great conversation fueled by passion, leadership, and chicken wings! Thomas is a huge fan of “buffalo anything” so we figured that buffalo wings fit best for this conversation. So make sure you give this episode a listen. Don’t forget to leave a review and thank you for listening. Buen provecho!
Connect With Gabriel Carrillo
- EdTech Bites Website
- EdTech Bites Twitter
- EdTech Bites Instagram
- EdTech Bites Facebook Page
- EdTech Bites YouTube Channel
Tom serves as the Director of Innovation for Future Ready Schools, a project of the Alliance for Excellent Education. He has testified before the US Congress and has previously worked alongside that body and the US Senate, the White House, and the US Department of Education. Murray serves as a conference keynote, was named one of “20 to Watch” by NSBA, the “Education Policy Person of the Year” by the Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2015, the “Education Thought Leader of the Year” in 2017, and is the co-author of ASCD best-seller Learning Transformed. His most recent best seller, Personal & Authentic was published in the fall of 2019.
Connect With Thomas
Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It? – EdTech Bites Podcast
- Ep. 115: Are Honors, Advanced Placement, And Dual Credit Classes Worth It?
- Ep. 114: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Creating Newsletters!
- Ep. 113: Is The Document Camera Officially Dead?
- Ep. 112: 2022-2023 Beginning Of The Year Keynote And Carbonara!
- Ep. 111: Shelly, Parent Communication Tips For Teachers, And Fruit Tarts